Most of my Japan updates go on my myspace page... you want the URL, just ask XD. But as for here... iwantasoda
posted this on Friday, but I'm posting it on Saturday... well it's bound to be Friday somewhere! <3
1. Did you write a Christmas List to Santa when you were little? Do you write a Christmas present wish list now?
I did write a list to Santa as a child XD Not anymore though. My parents ask me to write lists so they know what to get me, but I'm just so lazy... XD
2. What are the top 10 things on your list this year?#1
: Kingdom Hearts CoM manga#3
: Nintendo DS#4
: Wario Ware for my Wii#5
: Kingdom Hearts CoM game#6
: Axel figure#7
: Anything from Akihabara#8
: Shoes! I need them X3#9
: A new stereo#10
: Japanese dictionary of awesome mp3-playing skill
3. What are the top 3 (or 1, 2, 4, 5) best presents you received as a child and why?
I can't recall... uh... a toy kitchen! And a bike. Just because XD
4. What are the top 5 movies you think everyone should see and why?#1
: The Lord of the Rings trilogy because of the sheer awesomeness of the whole thing.#2
: Spirited Away because it's pure magic and I love that film to pieces.#3
: The Mummy because I've had this love affair with Ancient Egypt for a while now and this is just cinematic gold.#4
: The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants for the feel-good factor you can get from watching it.#5
: V For Vendetta because it's just fantastic. Shows you what could have happened if the US War for Independence had failed... heaven help us all! O_O
5. Which comes first success or happiness? Or, do you think of it a different way, does happiness follow success or are you only successful when you achieve happiness? Are they even necessarily related?
Happiness is ultimate. If you're not happy, you're not really living your life to its fullest, are you? I think that perhaps happiness is the key to success, so you're only really successful when you are truly happy with yourself and your life.